B18-6092044 Golden Pitbull 44
Granddaughter of Pitbull
1st Club 1st Fed 1st Combine
3rd Club 3rd Fed 11th Combine
10th Fed 74 members 1536 birds
It was thanks to Pitbull and his fantastic descendants that Rudy Van Reeth developed into an internationally renowned fancier.
Numerous other lofts at home and abroad have been highly successful with the help of Pitbull’s descendants.
This bloodline is also very well suited for crossbreeding, as you can tell from the many references.
This phenomenal breeding bird has won six first prizes as a racing bird, but he proved even more talented as a breeder.
Pitbull descendants have claimed a grand total of 75 first prizes, along with several ace pigeon titles at national and provincial level.
The following titles were won by Pitbull descendants in recent years:
1. prov. ace pigeon sprint YBs KBDB 2014
1. prov. ace pigeon sprint YBs KBDB 2015
2. Nat. ace pigeon sprint YBs KBDB 2015 (Vermeerbergen-Wilms-Mostmans)
3. Nat. ace pigeon sprint YBs KBDB 2014 (‘Tornado’ – Yves De Wit)
4. NL Olympiad pigeon 2017
2. GB Olympiad pigeon 2019 (May Pigeons)
3. GB Olympiad pigeon 2019 (May Pigeons)
3. Nat. ace pigeon sprint YBs Titan Games 2021 (May Pigeons)
2. Nat. ace pigeon sprint YBs RPRA 2021 (May Pigeons)
And they claimed the following first prizes:
1st Quievrain – 1,008 pigeons
1st Quievrain – 1,022 pigeons
1st Quievrain – 821 pigeons
1st Noyon – 1,012 pigeons
1st Noyon – 822 pigeons
1st Noyon – 556 pigeons
1st Noyon – 426 pigeons
1st prize – 1,422 pigeons
1st prize – 775 pigeons